The marina has 13 stern to-berths for superyachts ranging in size from 80ft to 180ft. Fresh water supply is available. Power provision is 3-phase 440-Volt 100-Amp (visitors must provide hose and cabling for water and electricity). Pump out service for black water discharge at berth. Soon, 2 berths with be equipped with 500amp power supply to cater to the bigger superyachts
The lay by area has a supply of fresh water and pump-out service for black water discharge. Power provision is a single-phase 220-Volt 63-Amp supply.
Berths for Visiting Yachts
As the marina is often at full capacity, visiting yachtsmen are advised to enquire in advance to ensure the availability of a berth.
- Water is included in the berthing tariff.
- Electricity is based on consumption.
- Telephone service is available in the Marina Clubhouse.
- ATM Machine available in the Marina Club house lobby.
Other Marina Facilities
- Fuelling facilities at a competitive price.
- Minor repair facilities available on-site.
- In-house contractor to recommend major repair sites.
- In-house Dive Operator.
- In-house Operators for Boat Charters, Sea Sports & Island Hopping
- Washing & Cleaning Services.
- 24-hour security.
- Shower Room & Private Locker.
- Pump out station for black water discharge.
- Facility for waste oil.
- Fuel (unleaded petrol and diesel) & lubricant.
- Hull & engine repairs and maintenance (In-house contractor can recommend repair sites).